Father’s Day is for father, celebrate the day with father. Enjoy, have fun and tell a few lines to your father which makes your father feel great. Father’s day is all about celebrating and making happy to a father.
Few messages which can make a father happy.
From a Son/Daughter
- “You’re the best, Dad. I love you!”
- “I’m so proud to be your son.”
- “Thank you for being there every day with just the love and guidance I’ve needed.”
- “You’re my one and only dad, and I’ll always have a special place in my heart for you.”
- “God gave me such a good gift when he gave me you for a father.”
- “You made growing up fun.”
- “Dad, you’re in all my favorite memories.”
- “Dad, you’re still the one I think of first when I have a question about something or when I just need some support and good advice. Thank you for always being there for me.”
- “Happy Father’s Day to the man who taught me how to step and throw, how to field a grounder, how to follow through and pretty much every other important thing I know about baseball and living!”
- “Happy Father’s Day to the man who put the fear into all my homecoming and prom dates…and who still treats me like a princess!”
- “You taught me so many of the important things I know—including a few choice words for certain situations.”
Source: Father’s Day Messages | Hallmark